Twitter became visible in the timeline of human

Twitter just a nifty new features that Hiraku Kimi was. Go to another user's profile, "they follow (following)" When you click the link to see what Twitter is that person looking exactly the same. In other words, you can see the same timeline as the main feed for the user.

This "discovery" is a nifty feature from the perspective of a reasonable try. If you, follow me on Twitter seems to be a lot of wonderful people in the power user, I thought, do I follow what is considered the people who overlook the shares immediately.

This is a news article about News.me Konseputota is similar to that. News.me in person and see the profile of someone Twitter can see a link that is shared on the stream (in fact, Twitter is that it had this feature before,'ve stopped all those years ago was.)

The former "people to follow" (list of those who follow the user) is [at the top of the stream] "Users (People)" can be seen in tab. More "- you also have to follow (You Both Follow)" section is also very convenient there.

However, you can see the other tweets are not protected can not of course follow. Another point of this feature is displayed by what I have seen is not the same. I have also seen my own tweets, they are my from the stream because it has been removed (I will carry certainly makes sense not to follow from one - if I am going to follow that, if possible).

Since this exhibit features sequentially, if found, do not worry. Just wait a little longer. For those who have seen, this is my <'re following> stream it.

Update : Another little bonus for the discovery. This See the top right corner of the page and "Shuffle" in the icon. Mouse over the "Jump to your users to follow" (jump to someone you follow) the option is displayed. People who troll yourself to follow this way, we can discover new people from the stream of the person.


Comments